[NSRCA-discussion] Lamar Blair

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 06:12:25 AKDT 2012

I'm very sorry to hear of Lamar's passing.  I met him at a Judging
school -- man, did he KNOW his beans about pattern!

I can relate to his back pain -- I have had surgery, which helped some,
but, like him, it is always with me.  It has cost me a couple of pattern
planes over the past 10 years, during a contest when I should not have
flown, but, in the "Heat of Battle..."

My thoughts & prayers are with the Blair family at this time...

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member