[NSRCA-discussion] Muncie D4 Opener

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jun 11 04:38:45 AKDT 2012

I realize it's appropriate custom to thank and commend those that put in the effort to host our contests after the fact, and it's always far too little for the efforts that are put in, but I think especially in this case where Dave and Ray are trying to run an event NOT in their home town, but out at the Nat's site so that we can all have a primer of Nat's conditions prior to July.  The additional effort of coordinating all the aspects of running a contest out of town are not lost of those of us who attended.     Just the additional organization required to not forget something critical (since you can't simply run home) placed an added burden on these guys.

Thanks Dave and Ray for a very well run contest with 29 flyers.  My son and I had a fabulous weekend.

-M
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com