[NSRCA-discussion] Broken Arrow, OK contest by American Turf Flyers

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 19:30:50 AKDT 2012

GREAT CONTEST!!

Thanks to Steve Ford & Ken Kaut doing the great works!!!

Thanks to Russ Rhodes, Mike Howard, Mike Lavey, Jay Scott (name spelling),
Todd Schmidt, Dan Curtis, Joe Dunnaway and all others who helps me going
through the contest and lots of advices.

Jay Scott will kick all the intermediate pilots if he goes to the NAT.

Ron Shirley of Plano, Texas flew amazingly well.  He should fly Intermediate
very soon and watch out guys in D6.

I saw the bravery of the pattern pilots fighting the gusty wind for two
days.  Had a hard time landing.  It was still better than 90 degree cross
wind.

Total of  19 pilots.   There were 3 FAI, 1 Sportsman (should be in
Intermediate), 3 Intermediate, 3 Advanced, 9 Masters

I hope to see all of them again.

Sorry I had to leave early after round 5.

Thank you!!

Ihncheol Park