[NSRCA-discussion] Status

THERUPMAN at aol.com THERUPMAN at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 08:25:04 AKDT 2012

Thinking about him. Good Luck, Lamar.

In a message dated 6/6/2012 9:56:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
JAStebbins at att.net writes:

I have a report on past President Lamar Blair's  status. It's not very
encouraging.
He has been in and out of the Hoapital three  times in the past two months,
with 20 days in the ICU. Various  conditions--mostly kidneys, lungs--on
full time oxygen--,pneumonia,  and medicine toxicity. He is now under VA and
Hospice care at home. His  family is doing OK and coping well.
As far as I can tell nothing is imminent, and I  will keep you informed as
best I can. I will let you know tomorrow whether he  can get messages on his
laptop.
Jerry

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org