[NSRCA-discussion] Piedmont Models Temptation for sale

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 10:01:15 AKDT 2012

I have decided to put my beloved Piedmont Models Temptation up for sale. It is the one featured in my construction article in the K-Factor a couple of years ago.
Painted with PPG Concept paints, Monokote covering on the wings and stabs. Includes a fresh YS-160DZ on a Hyde mount with a nose ring.
The plane also features Gator wing and stab adjusters, carbon langing gear, and a Tru-Turn spinner.  Top of the line Airtronics analog servos.
The plane is complete minus receiver, the receiver end plugs are universal so any RX is plug and play.

I will have the plane with me at the NATS on Site 1.

Asking $750.00.  Thanks.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com