[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 2 For Sale

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:09:15 AKDT 2012

I have a Focus 2 that is in great condition and really needs a good home. I
am looking to sell it with everything minus RX & RX battery. It comes with:

O.S. 1.40 RX
Don't remember who's tuned pipe is installed.
JR 9411SA on ailerons
JR 8417 on elevator (+ 1 extra I have lying around)
JR 8411 on rudder
JR 3421SA on throttle
All Central Hobbies & NMP ball bearing & carbon push rods and linkages
I am also including some extra parts for the 1.40 RX and other general
maintenance items for the airplane.

There are some general hangar rash items that need to be addressed, but
nothing major. It has flown in the NATS and does make weight.

I am looking for $800, and can bring it to the NATS if needed. I live in
Indianapolis and am also willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Click here for some pictures <http://imgur.com/a/bfnEu#0>

Please contact me off list if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Scott Pavlock