[NSRCA-discussion] Not sure who handles this

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 19:39:08 AKDT 2012

I put "Stall-break" and it accepted that. I wasn't taking any chances, I
made sure to use the wording from the text. While we're on the FAI test I
seem to remember you having a problem with some of the wording as well.
Here's the issues I had:

Question 11 - The entries I made were reversed in the order I entered them
when I viewed the results. I would have gotten it wrong anyway because
instead of "one point per occurrence" I put "one point per event".

Question 30 - I used the only unacceptable variation. Given what I had seen
as possible answers on the AMA test I put "1 to 4". The only acceptable
answers were "1-4", "1 - 4", "one - four", and "one to four".

Question 35 - Again, the entries I made ended up being reversed when I
reviewed them. Also, again, I would have gotten it wrong because of the same
issue I had seen posted on here before, the difference between "downgraded
severely" and "severely downgraded".

Question 41 - Got it wrong because I said that the rolling circle should end
and the "same altitude" instead of the "same point". Nevermind that if the
radius was constant and the altitude was the same, the maneuver ends up at
the same point.

Matt