[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon Carbon Fiber Electric Props

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 05:32:07 AKDT 2012

The heaviest electric APC prop typically used is the 21x14, which is 130
grams.

The Falcon V1 21x14 CF is around 65 grams.  Savings of about 65 grams
compared to APC.

The Falcon V2 21x14 CF is around 40 grams.  Savings of about 90 grams
compared to APC.

Full disclosure -
I am associated with F3A Unlimited, a retailer of all the props I have
referenced.

Regards,

Dave