[NSRCA-discussion] Neu Gearbox Grease Question

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:57:00 AKDT 2012

Ron,

It's easy with Gmail. Not sure about the other e-mail programs. I first
upload my images to www.imgur.com. Then I type the paragraph I want. When I
want to add a link, I just highlight the specific text that I want to be
made into a link, and click on my hyperlink button. It usually looks like
this <http://i.imgur.com/XyKSl.jpg>. It then allows me to paste in the
image's url that imgur.com gave me, and it embeds it under the text I
highlighted.

Hopefully that explains it.

Gary,

Thanks for the info. All of the grease in there was black, even under the
first layer. I think I'm going to re-grease and see how it looks the next
time I open it up.

Thanks!!