[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA list web interface disabled for apache move

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jan 25 09:42:22 AKST 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I'm temporarily disabling the web interface for
the NSRCA lists while I migrate from Apache to Apache 2.  Shouldn't take
too long, but is dependent on available cycles.

The mailing lists themselves are unaffected and will operate as normal
(or you wouldn't be reading this note).

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com