[NSRCA-discussion] Main battery redundant lead for receiver

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:27:56 AKST 2012

The white plastic melts very easily while soldering so either clip
something metallic to the back side to sink away the heat or get a female
plug (NOT connected to a battery!!) to plug in to hold the pin in place
until it cools back down.

BTW - the extra pins pull right out with needle nose pliers so you don't
have to heat shrink them and have "live" pins floating around your
airplane.

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN
khoard at gmail.com