[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Championship shirts

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 14:11:33 AKST 2012

Scott,

Thanks for all your efforts getting the district champion shirts
completed. I know its been a lot of work with a fair bit still to go in
getting the shirts packaged up and shipped out to all the winners. I 'm
sure the effort you and Jan put into the design had nothing to do with
the fact that one shirt will stay home at the McHargs with the district
6 Advanced champ(he ran away with the title actually). :-)
Also the NSRCA treasury and the treasurer appreciate your effort in
keeping the cost within  budget.

John Gayer
NSRCA Treasurer