[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Championship shirts

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:43:06 AKST 2012

Good afternoon all,
    The District championship shirts were finally finished today and I went
and picked them up.  They are very good looking.  Even the company that did
the shirts said they see a lot of shirts and rarely do they think "Wow" but
they really liked these.  Jan and I took our time designing the shirts and
actually had them embroidered and we were under budget doing so.  I will
start shipping the shirts out this weekend.  Most of the DVPs have asked me
to mail them out to the individuals but a few will distribute them.
PLEASE, make sure your address is updated on www.nsrca.us if I'm shipping a
shirt to you.  It's all the information I have in order to get the shirts
out.  I hope y'all like them.  :)

Warmest Regards,
Scott

--