[NSRCA-discussion] European equivalents of American Electronic Elements (foam cutter)

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:37:13 AKST 2012

The Junsi iChargers have a foam cutter mode that will deliver power to your cutting wire very effectively at the current level you select, that appears to be what the component list below is intended for, unless you really want to build the wire drive yourself, the charger is a great way to go since it serves a second purpose of charging your batteries!

Peter+

Sent from my iPhone4S