[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane trailer for sale in Central NorthCarolina

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:14:47 AKST 2012

Take the downsizing as an opportunity to reinvent yourself -- down
economies create more small businesses.  trailer customization seems like
an excellent business if you don't constrain yourself to just RC junkies,
and out there in NC it might be enough just for RC junkies :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training