[NSRCA-discussion] RC Related

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 08:59:02 AKST 2012

I have heard reports of possible law suits against government
units/agencies for using drones to spy on US citizens.  I expect a new
law area will be created, making more money for lawyers and for
politicians who are either for or against such laws.  More money for the
wrong people.  "1984" scenarios are definitely here.  Big Brother is all
around us...