[NSRCA-discussion] Attention D4 - Columbus Contest

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Mon Feb 20 02:22:30 AKST 2012

Here is the D4 Schedule as I understand it:

June 9 & 10  - Muncie

June 23 & 24 - East Wings

June 30 & July 1st - Hoffman Estates D5

July 14 & 15 - Columbus, OH Tentative

July 23 - 29 - NATS

Aug 11 & 12 - Weak Signals

Aug 25 & 26 St. Clairsville

Sept 8 & 9 - RCCD

D4 Champs either Sept 22 & 23 at Hebron or Sept 29 & 30 at Muncie

That gives us 5 contests if we don't have the Columbus contest and you don't
fly the NATS and you don't go to Hoffman Estates.

If we have them all that gives us 9 contests.

My question is would those who attend the NATS likely attend a contest July
14 & 15 in Columbus given the NATS are 8 days later?

Thanks

database 6898 (20120220) __________

http://www.eset.com