[NSRCA-discussion] Current D4 contest schedule

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Feb 19 17:18:47 AKST 2012

Personal opinion is that it would be too much.  Assuming we try and participate in the key D5 contests as reciprocation for the D5 guys attending ours, it would have us at contests almost every weekend.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com