[NSRCA-discussion] Current D4 contest schedule

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 12:32:30 AKST 2012

District 4 CDs,
I have been working to get the District 4 contest calendar populated and
completed, sorry about the delay, with starting a new business I have had ZERO
free time.

This is what I have so far:

Weak Signals August 11 & 12
East Wings June 23 & 24
Ron Hanson/ Dowayne Gould- possibly June 6 & 7 as a replacement for the TORKS
contest
RCCD Sep 8 & 9

I have to talk to Toby about a possible Peebles Ohio contest as well as Bob W.
I know Rick Cilles has an event but I don't have the official date yet.

Rick?

If anyone else has a D4 event or is thinking about it PLEASE  contact me ASAP so
I can get this finalized. People are trying to make their summer travel and
vacation plans so I need to get this done.

Thanks every one
Anthony Abdullah
D4