[NSRCA-discussion] Proposals Survey

Dan Curtis warrior523 at att.net
Fri Feb 17 18:52:42 AKST 2012

Okay, that is it!  I asked because I want to know, I have served on the board
for several years prior and we were asked to prove darn near everything we did,
including surveys.  So if you want to attack with a C'mon Man so be it.  From
the views you expressed on RCU we know how you stand on the main issue of
weight, from the minutes of the meetings for this year we know that you were
able to select "volonteers" to complete your committee, we know that the
preamble was written in a way to present the board as being for the proposed
changes, so we know that some seem to have an agenda.  You asked for it so you
got it.  So it would appear that we have no real verifiable way of supporting
survey results one way or the other.

I seldom post on this forum, since it usually just banter between old friends
and foes and full of insider jokes but these so called proposals are things that
should be discussed on this forum.  They should have been discussed prior to
being placed in any type of survey.  They affect our sport and I believe your
survey will show that they would effect it adversely.  We have been through all
of this before, over and over on weight.  It seems like a resurecting ghost that
we can't keep underground.

The fact that you seem so defensive of your baby also adds to my doubt about
this whole fiasco.  Now, lay off  the attacks and either answer the questions or
ingnore them, your choice Mr. Chairman.

Dan