[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 15:20:25 AKST 2012

When I initially started flying electrics, I used to leave them running at a
low idle anytime they were plugged in..pretty obvious indicator of the
condition of armed / not armed.  I stopped doing this because I felt the
likelihood of a problem was greater from bumping the throttle stick when at
idle in comparison to bumping the throttle stick with a kill switch engaged.

Regards,

Dave