[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:45:21 AKST 2012

Bob,

  OK, you're right, I thought you were talking about the transmitter.  I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to turn off the receiver signal ON PURPOSE as a means to disarm an ESC.  You're really relying on that firmware to do the right thing.
  Ya gotta treat these things like a loaded gun.  What's the best Gun Control Law?  Use both hands!!

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN