[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed D1 Schedule

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Mon Feb 13 08:48:59 AKST 2012

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
I would really like to hear some feedback from anyone who might attend
with their thoughts on the Labor Day dates.  I haven't sent in the
sanction yet, and wanted to find out from people who might attend what
they thought.  Being the last D1 contest of the year and having Monday
as a holiday, I'm hoping will cause more people to want to travel.
	Arch
 On Mon 02/13/12 11:46 AM , Jeff Hatton jhattonc at gmail.com sent:
  You care correct the June dates are
 6/9 possible AGS Primer and
 6/23 - 6/24 Pocono
 I am not going to make it to Wrams until Saturday but Jim is going
to be there for setup on Friday, I can send a plane with him if he has
room (I am also sure he can find one to bring) if you would prefer not
to bring yours.