[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Feb 10 19:31:44 AKST 2012

Hey Verne,

By doing so you extended the relatively conservative exhaust port timing, upping it into the range of the Webra's, Rossi's, and OPS's.  The OS were always under scavenged compared to other motors of the day, and accordingly lower in power output.  Just guessing, but your fuel consumption went up a bit with the mod?

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone