[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Feb 10 13:35:33 AKST 2012

Folks I am posting these items for a friend that has too many toys...he's pretty much electric now.If you find something that interests you, email me off list for the contact info. Shinden (NIB) latest version... Red/Blue Scheme    $1200
YS 140L (NIB)                                                            $380 shipped
YS 91FZ (NIB)  w/muffler                                           $300 shipped
OS 140RX (NIB)                                                           $400 shipped
"     Header                                                                  $50   shipped
"     Exhaust Muffler                                                   $200 shipped
Mintor 170 w/2 plug head and header NIB               $400  shipped
(2) MAX  OS headers  (both)                                     $50   Shipped
Aeroslave Mintor Exhaust Muffler                              ?
OS 140 Mixture control Carb                                        ?
3 cases Magnum fuel                                                     ?

He also has quite a few 61 longstrokes, plus the headers and Hatori Exhausts. Rex Lesher