[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA candidate rules proposal survey is available

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:45:14 AKST 2012

This is great Scott!

On the final proposal (Weight) I suggest a slight tweak to the wording such
that the allowable weight for classes Sportsman-Masters be the greater of
5500g or the weight allowance permitted by international rules governing
FAI F3A competitions.  That way we don't have to change the rules if FAI
eventually changes theirs and chooses a number like 5600 :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training