[NSRCA-discussion] D4 contest information

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 12:02:06 AKST 2012

To all D4 CDs and perspective contest directors.

I have a tentative calendar with all of the 2012 confirmed events and dates on
it. I will be entering all of them between now and tomorrow morning so I want to
make sure my calendar is as accurate as possible. Please drop me an off list
email aabdu at sbcglobal.net with the details of your contest; dates, venue (proper
field name ie: TORKS field of dreams), address if known, and your contact
information. I have most of the information on most of the events but I do not
want to miss any details. The sooner I get this done the more effectively I can
coordinate with other districts and get the D4 section of the website up to
date.

Still trying to confirm events from the following:
Ron Hansen / Dowayne Gould have you decided to have an event at another venue to
replace the TORKS contest, if so what are the particulars?
Toby- You mentioned there might be some interest in having an event in Peebles,
Ohio, I would like to confirm your attentions so we will have time to promote
the event
Anyone else that has or is thinking about having an event in 2012.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from you.

Anthony
D4