[NSRCA-discussion] Tickled Nerd...

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:59:29 AKST 2012

I was just playing with my RCG "custom title" -- I wrote "Pattern Learner &
Fanaddict" to represent my love of pattern flying and to give a nod to the
renaming of the 3dHobbyShop "Addict" moniker to "Fanatic"...

I was tickled by the similarity in sound between "Pattern Learner" and Star
Wars' "Padawan Learner"  fitting, given how similar precision flying is to
using Jedi skillz  (turns to judges: "those are not the defects you were
looking for, that maneuver deserves a 10")

I need to find myself a master who flies mode 2 to apprentice myself to :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training