[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Another discussion topic relatingtonewFAIrules

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 18:15:51 AKST 2012

Bob, we now have rules covering the use of electrons for power in SPA.
Go to http://www.seniorpattern.com/compguide.htm and download the
Competitor's Guide.  It has the electric rules in the section covering
planes and engines specifications.  They are pretty simple rules to
implement.  We have a fair number of electrics now in SPA, including a
very good friend of mine from Knoxville.  If I can answer any other
questions about SPA, please feel free to email me directly, or call (my
cell is a more likely contact than the home phone).

I don't know where you live, but we now have an active area west of the
MS River, in TX, OK and ARK.  It is referred to a SPA-West...

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member