[NSRCA-discussion] AMA Article on Wayne's Wheel Pants

khoard at gmail.com khoard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:09:12 AKST 2012

Just thought of a good response, Ron:

“Didn’t you read the 2013 rules?  Wheel pants were outlawed by the NSRCA board in ________ (questioners) class.  Your highest round gets zeroed”

Then walk away . . . .

From: Ronald Van Putte
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 12:01 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] AMA Article on Wayne's Wheel Pants

I did the same thing, but pilots often ask me why my airplane has no wheel pants.  I sometimes explain why I don't use wheel pants, but it takes a while and gets tiring after a while.  Sometimes I tell them that it's none of their $#@! business, but that response is apparently unsatisfactory to some.  I need a "middle ground" answer.

Ron