[NSRCA-discussion] AMA Article on Wayne's Wheel Pants

Wayne Galligan wcgalligan at att.net
Thu Dec 27 17:31:53 AKST 2012

Thanks Don,

I actually used a 6/32 bolt on my wheel pants. 8/32 is stronger but I never had a failure of the 6/32

This drawing and description was done by Bob Pastorello after I showed him my method at the contest in Temple that year.
Bobs website has been down for awhile and he always had useful information on there.

Wayne Galligan