[NSRCA-discussion] Dues notices

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:14:15 AKST 2012

Hi guys,
   Just a quick update for our payment system.  Derek and I are still
figuring everything out with this new system.  Right now, it creates a new
entry for you when you renew instead of just updating the existing dues
entry.  If you have already paid and you receive a notice, don't worry.
 The system sends out that notice for the 2012 entry and not the 2013
entry.  There are two places where information is kept and if the system
just updates the 2012 entry, it does not update the main database.  We are
working to correct it all.  Again, if you have paid and still receive that
notice, please simply disregard.

Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*