[NSRCA-discussion] Aresti Question

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 09:35:49 AKST 2012

Jim,
To my knowledge, the answer is no. In Aresti a roll is a roll is a roll.
In the case of this unknown, Scott McHarg designed the pattern for us
and provided scoresheets as well as the Aresti. The scoresheet
identified that roll on a horizontal line as a slow roll.
I don't know any other way.  Aresti for Sportsman and Advanced shows the
same roll but the descriptions differ.
John