[NSRCA-discussion] Contest board - Was Executive Board voting

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 07:14:19 AKST 2012

Mark,

As for communications...you should not have to use your personal/work e-mail for
this...I know I can fairly easily get an e-mail address for each CB member from
various sources (the list, friends, etc...).  Heck , yours is easy and you even
include your workplace and phone numbers in your signature!

But it is improper to do this unless they have specifically put it out there for
the purpose.  The AMA could easily give each CB member an xxxx at modelaircraft.org
email address for official communicaitons...A contact form on the website would
be even better and would force a user to at least enter a name and AMA number
before forwarding the message....

I am certain there are many more than the "vocal minority" we see on this list
that would love to provide you guys feedback in less public way than this this
list.....

Richard