[NSRCA-discussion] Contest board - Was Executive Board voting

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:24:11 AKST 2012

Randy,
   Your opinion counts the most just like every other pattern flier.  Your
point was the same as a lot of others and why the proposal was changed to
mirror the FAI rule.  The FAI rule merely requires you to disarm your plane
immediately after landing and clear of the runway.  That proposal didn't
even make the preliminary vote.

Scott