[NSRCA-discussion] Fly RCRC- D3

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Tue Dec 11 17:55:40 AKST 2012

Yes-  Someone named Bryan Kennedy from Atlanta signed in Friday and Saturday and I missed Bryan by 5 minutes on Saturday.  Maybe next time we see him, will get a transmitter in his hand with a pattern plane on the other end of the signal.  I started a thread on my RCU,page, will get into the intricacies of wind correction.  Joseph has set up an RCRC field (thanks to RC Groups) with similar winds on Phoenix, so for those who want to continue on-line we can do that (homework completion permitting)!

Great seeing you guys.

Don