[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed NSRCA Bylaw changes

jonlowe@aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 08:15:05 AKST 2012

Scott,
If I understand correctly,  whether we send 250 or 500 the postage cost is the same?  If so,  that is new info,  and thank you.   Pre-sorted rate must be less than half that of a normal rate.
One of the things my local club struggled with was getting members to renew in a timely manner.   If they don't renew when they should, we were uncertain about the budget for the year.  We briefly instituted a late fee for not renewing in a timely manner,  but it was a hassle to enforce.  Frankly,  I think cutting off K-Factors and members areas of the website is one way to get people to renew in a timely manner.  And $40 a year isn't much reason to delay. But if postage remains the same, my arguement is less.
Thanks for responding.
Jon