[NSRCA-discussion] St Clairsville Contest

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Aug 21 09:29:29 AKDT 2012

Wow has THIS thread spiraled out of control.  It feels like a remake of Fuzzy Zoeller and Tiger Woods.  All we need now is for Anthony to crash his minivan backing out of the field and get beaten by Margretta with a wing tube...

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com