[NSRCA-discussion] Immediate?

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:24:26 AKDT 2012

Since these are independent 1/4 rolls and not a point roll (such as a 4
point roll), there is no requirement to have a pause after the last 1/4
roll equal to any other points - since it essentially is 3 consecutive 1/4
rolls followed by 3 consecutive 1/4 rolls in the opposite direction the
reversal is immediate.