[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposals

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:24:15 AKDT 2012

As long as the only input is from the radio's throttle channel, you're OK.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2012, at 19:13, James Oddino <joddino at socal.rr.com> wrote:

No!!!  What the hell is the intent?  It is like the Congress.  The reason
they have to pass the bill before they know what is in it, is the fact the
actual language is written after it becomes law.  This one sounds like it
will cause many, many unintended consequences.

Jim