[NSRCA-discussion] some additonal pics from ETOC

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Fri Apr 20 19:07:17 AKDT 2012

Someone said rain is in the forcast we we'll fly local.  Courtesy of Joseph, I just posted a zillion more pictures he took of the ETOC if anyone interested- at least I loaded as many as my patience would allow.  Impressive bracing with 30 mil mm carbon rod (hollow) for the aileron structure (make that a school science fair project on statics)..   Congrats to Dave Lockhart, AC Glenn and Joe for a strong pattern presence.... Then there is Seth Arnold, Devin McGrath RJ Gretter and of course Gernot Bruckman who once again promises me that he will be doing some F3A this year.   Not sure exactly how to link pictures or duplcate them on this post, but here it goes...
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11041114/tm.htm
Regards,
Don