[NSRCA-discussion] JR Propo changing to DMSS

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 04:32:50 AKDT 2012

JR has had their own 2.4 system outside the US for sometime, the first I'm aware of being DSMJ, which has been around since 2010.  Horizon has always differentiated the JR products it carries from those sold in other countries, either thru firmware differences, model number differences, or different features.  The website you link to also shows a new series of wide voltage servos, including brushless ones, that I have not seen advertised here.

You bring up a good point about Horizon's plans for JR in the US.  They seem to be deemphasizing JR and pushing the Spektrum brand more and more.  Would be interesting to know what the future holds.

Jon