[NSRCA-discussion] JR Propo changing to DMSS

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 21:43:46 AKDT 2012

It looks like JR decided to separate from Spektrum by going Dual Modulation
Spectrum System.

Combination of DSSS & FHSS.

http://www.jrpropo.com/

New XG series 6ch, 8ch, 11ch radio have been introduced.  All became a
member of Hasbro Transformers?

Following the Hitec?  Two way communications (Telemetry built-in).  I am not
talking about the AMA rule.  Just curious why telemetry is so important on
new systems.  I've never had a need for Telemetry capability of Spektrum.

Has anyone of the Team JR members tried the new system yet?  Felt any
Differences?

Not sure if it is a wise decision on US marketing purpose.  Not compatible
to DSM2/X.  Maybe there is a new US distribution for JR beside Horizon?

Those of you who went to Toledo.  Did you have a chance to try any of above
beside new DX10T, DX18?

Ihncheol