[NSRCA-discussion] Weak signals show

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 12 18:14:58 AKDT 2012

Anyone on the list planning to be at the Weak Signals show this weekend.

I ask for two reasons;

1. I will be there all weekend and I always enjoy hanging out and talking to
pattern people.
2 (and more sinister) I will be manning the booth all weekend and am looking for
someone that can take a shift on Saturday morning while I make the rounds.

I know Jim Quinn (our fearless leader) has agreed to spend some time there
tomorrow and I am sure many others (thank you Mike Mueller) will stop by. I am
just trying to make sure that it is covered during a specific time on Saturday
morning.

Please contact me off list if you are planning to be at the show Saturday
morning and wouldn't mind hanging out at the NSRCA booth for a minute.

Thanks
Anthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net