[NSRCA-discussion] D4 and D5 events for 2012

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 07:50:40 AKDT 2012

Anthony,

Is anyone going to maintain our D4 presence on the NSRCA website? After the first few months of the 2011 pattern season it seemed that any up dates or support in general stopped. You may want to ask around while at Toledo.

I will not be attending Toledo as I will be at a Z car meet in Nashville that weekend.

BTW I am using Muncie as a practice site on Thursdays during April and May weather permitting and would enjoy company. I can also arrange a weekend practice in May if anyone wants to get a leg up on D5.

Thanks for taking the VP position, I know, it's a lot of work.

Marty

Marty King

King Aero, Inc
MJK Consulting