[NSRCA-discussion] D4 and D5 events for 2012

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 07:06:51 AKDT 2012

I have recently had a number of inquiries about D4 events for the 2012 pattern
season, listed below is the most current event calendar available. As you can
see, no one has stepped up to host an event in May this year. May can always be
iffy in the district as the weather can be unpredictable but someone has always
stepped up to host an event. We really need someone to step up to the plate and
host an event this May. The loss of the Columbus contest and the early Hebron
uncertainty will be sorely missed if our first "official" D4 event isn't until
June 9th

If there are any CDs out there willing to host a May contest please contact me.
Otherwise we will go forward with what he have. I will continue to update the
contest calendar as needed. A special thank you to Sportsman Anthony
(Cornaccione) for his assistance with helping organize and enter D4 events.

June2-3FVACSSt. Charles ILL
June 9-10 Nats Warm-up Muncie,INDave Johnstone CD
djohnstone at fuse.nethttp://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/aboutiac.aspx
June 23-24 East Wings Contest,Mike Darr CD michael.darr at baesystems.com Site
located at: 1601 Kinney Rd (M-19) Memphis, MI
June30-July1 Hubbard Memorial Hoffman Estates, ILL
July 22-26 NATS, Muncie,
INhttp://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/aboutiac.aspxArchie Stafford,2012
Pattern NATS ED
August 11-12 Weak Signals, MonroeMI(south Detroit)Tim Jesky CD; Bob Kane CD
August18-19 Fat Lake PatternRendezvous, Peoria, ILL
Aug 25-26 Ohio Valley Pattern Classic St. Clairesville, OH. CD RickCilles

Sept. 8-9 Tom Brett Memorial Pattern Contest, RCCD, Shelby Township MI (north
Detroit) Peter Vanhuesdenpetervh at malibutech.comhttp://www.rccd.org/index.htm
Sept 22-23 District 4 Finals HebronKYORSept 29-30 D4 Finals Muncie, IN(SITE
DEPENDENT

See you all in Toledo! Stop by the NSRCA booth and say hello next week.
Anthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net