[NSRCA-discussion] Be Vigilant

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Sep 29 12:27:21 AKDT 2011

Same here... A thousand questions.

Our only saving grace is that this was not a "line of sight" controlled model as we fly them, but rather a hobby model modified to fly from GPS coordinates more like a military drone.  Still, this will only cause more scrutiny on the FAA bill.  Not good.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com