[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Tube

edwarda10pilot at aol.com edwarda10pilot at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 06:59:13 AKDT 2011

Andrew:

I didn't know that. A quick check of the website reveals no tubes at all.

Don:

This is not practical if you need just one tube but earlier I needed some tubes that were  not available in the U.S. so I went straight to PBG. I ordered about 11 tubes of different sizes straight from PBG. They were prompt to reply and if memory serves, the shipping for the entire lot was about $35 and took about 2 weeks to arrive. Perhaps there are some on this forum that might need tubes and you can place an order direct to PBG.

Just my 2c,
Ed