[NSRCA-discussion] Bourbon County RC

Dan Curtis warrior523 at att.net
Sun Sep 25 19:24:12 AKDT 2011

Once again the Bourbon County RC club at Ft. Scott, KS played host to the D5
season finale.  The club is small, the hospitality is huge and the field is a
great place to have a contest.  Todd Schmidt handles the CD duties and runs a
fun, exciting, yet laid back season ender.  As always it was well attended and
the weather was terrific.  Even with a touch of crosswind on Sunday to perk
everyone up a bit.

It is always a bit sad to have each season come to a close, knowing that it will
be several months before we see some friends again, but having such a great end
to the season helps make the winter seem a bit shorter.

Thanks Todd and the club members, I know all of us from Springfield had a great
time and I do belive everyone else will agree.

Can't wait till next year and hope to see all of you guys soon.

Dan Curtis