[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Champs

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 23 09:56:58 AKDT 2011

Good luck to all attending the D4 championships.  You'll all be in my thoughts the first time I hit a ball OB on the course this weekend :)

Next flying stop for me is outside L.A., mid-October for some giant scale pylon racing.  Haven't raced since the 90s, so should be a blast.  I'm pretty sure Lesberg will be there, not sure if any of my other pattern buds are coming to test our skills making left turns at crazy speeds?

Again, good luck this weekend!